Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quiz Game with a Kid

MORNING OF FEBRUARY 13, 2011

I was at someone's house with a few other people...details are very sketchy. I remember being in their backyard at night. The only light was coming from their back porch floodlights. There was an older man, a little girl, her mother and myself. I was competing in a game with the little girl, mainly just for the sake of her entertainment.

The grandfather handed us each a plastic card and dry erase marker and explained the rules to us. He'd ask a question and the kid and I would each have to write the answer down with our markers and see if we got it correct.

The first question the man asked was, "Why can't snakes live indoors?" to which I wrote the answer, "Because they need the sun to keep their blood warm."

This is all I can remember.

No comments: