Saturday, February 26, 2011

Choir Girl

MORNING OF FEBRUARY 26, 2011

I was with my parents and visited a fictional version of their church. I was standing in a back room and saw the members of the choir gathered. Someone near me was explaining to me that they were trying to recruit new choir members and that I should join. That struck me as strange because I was only a visitor here. Of course I had no desire or intention of doing such a thing.

But then I saw a really cute girl about my age standing amongst the choir members. She had shortish hair that was either light brown or dark blonde. She was wearing a dress and heels that showed off a knock-out pair of legs. About this time the choir started to file into the room where they practiced, so I immediately volunteered and filed in with them, trying to get a seat next to that girl!

I was separated from the girl and didn't get to talk to her at all and immediately began to realize the stupidity of my rash decision. Some guy, also near my age, was sitting beside me and he was very talkative. He kind of reminded me of an old co-worker I used to be friends with. After choir practice we hung out and were talking about some geeky topic, but I really can't remember anymore.

No comments: