Sunday, February 6, 2011

Spaghetti Car Wash

MORNING OF FEBRUARY 6, 2011

Dream Two of Two from this night (the other is in a separate post):


I was in the parking lot of my apartment complex, washing my car. This is odd enough to start with, because I don't wash my car at the apartment complex, I just drive it through a car wash. But the truly odd thing was this: as I washed my car, I was also cooking spaghetti on it!

I first lathered and rinsed the hood of the car, then draped a towel over it. Then I put the pot filled with water and noodles on top of that, and it just boiled away as I washed the rest of the car!

At one point my neighbor and her boyfriend got home and before they went inside, he asked me questions about washing my car. For some reason he was mumbling terribly and I could hardly understand him. I finally made out that he was asking me if I used regular shampoo to wash my car. I explained that, no, I was using "special car washing soap", and handed him the bottle.

This is about all that I can remember.

No comments: