Monday, September 19, 2011

The Big Dinner and the Distracting Rooms

MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 19, 2011

I was driving my car with my ex girlfriend in the passenger seat. Her sister was supposed to get married, and we were on our way to attend a big get-together her family was having to celebrate in advance of the wedding.

I don't recall much about the get-together except sitting at a crowded table with food being served. At some point I excused myself and I ended up going into some building with lots of hallways and doors. It looked sort of like an empty school building, perhaps. One of the rooms was full of old, analog black and white video monitors. I can remember looking at them but not what I saw.

Eventually I returned to the big family dinner and apologized for having been gone so long. At least one family member kept demanding I explain where I was and why I was gone so long.

There was another dream in which I was watching Doctor Who (the current version, with the 11th Doctor as played by Matt Smith). The story had something to do with there being several exact copies of the Doctor and even he wasn't sure which was the "original" copy.

No comments: