Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jump Up And Down On Her!

MORNING OF FEBRUARY 22, 2012

I was at some sort of outdoor event which I believe was taking place in someone's back yard. A huge number of people were milling about, talking, playing games, eating food, and generally enjoying themselves. This included a lot of especially noisy, energetic children.

My attention was drawn to a commotion in one, partially fenced in area of the yard. When I got there, I saw some teens and kids running away from a woman who was lying in the dirt. I ran up to see if she was OK. Though a little dazed, she dusted herself off and assured me she was fine. When I asked what had happened, she explained that she had deliberately asked those kids to "jump up and down on her", though she seemed really embarrassed to admit it. I noticed she was really attractive, though I couldn't deny she was obviously pretty strange...

No comments: