Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Old Gothic Chuch Balcony

MORNING OF FEBRUARY 26, 2012

I was sitting in the balcony of an old, Gothic church. the place was completely empty, and looked like it had been so for quite some time. The only light was some faint moonlight coming in through the windows. At one point I heard a some thunder and looked outside to see a storm was definitely on its way. The sky looked almost purple, and there were clusters of multiple tornadoes on the distant horizon. This was, naturally, a very eerie and unsettling sight.

I walked over to a different part of the darkened, dusty balcony and saw my cousin sitting on the floor holding a record player. I asked him what it was for, and he explained he'd been listening to an old record that he used to enjoy as a child. The record told the story, in the style of old radio shows, of a hero and his adventures. As we listened to the story, the dream made it so that I could see the whole thing, almost like I was experiencing it myself...

The hero and the villain were chasing each other around in the balcony of the church. They came upon this large column that ran from ceiling to floor, and had several compartments in it. Each compartment had a tiny skull in it, each about the size of a songbird's skull, but coming from every different animal imaginable.

The villain explained that, millions of years ago, every animal on earth had been this tiny, and these were the only remaining artifacts left to prove it. He planned to destroy them, and the hero had to stop him. This is pretty much the last thing I remember...

In a separate dream I remember seeing Girl Scouts selling cookies in a parking lot. I wanted to buy some.

No comments: