Sunday, March 18, 2012

Adolescent Ghost

MORNING OF MARCH 17, 2012

I was in an average-sized, one-story house. Someone had told me it was haunted by a little girl, and I was exploring it. The bedrooms in the back hall of the house were all furnished like school classrooms. I stepped into one of these and called out for the girl's ghost.

The face of a young girl, probably around 11 or 12, sort of materialized in the air and spoke to me. I can't remember what she was saying, but as she spoke, her entire body eventually materialized. It was a translucent, blue-ish shade and was floating above the floor, much like ghosts often appear to be in movies and TV. She was wearing a girl's school uniform.

I started trying to take pictures of the ghost, and, as I did, the ghost of a boy about her same also appeared, and they began dancing together in the air. I suppose this scene should have been creepy and freaked me out, but for some reason I was only concerned with capturing it on film. Every picture I took failed to clearly record their images. Just a random, motion-blurred arm or leg--nothing that concretely looked like an actual apparition in the picture.

Eventually, I actually asked them to hold still and let me photograph them, which I think made them go away. Then one of my friends who live in Florida showed up out of the blue, announcing that she was a Ghost Hunter now, and she wanted to find these ghosts as well!

No comments: