Thursday, March 1, 2012

Batgirl

MORNING OF MARCH 1, 2012

In real life, roughly a year ago, I sold some of my old Batman collectibles on eBay. In my dream, I was only just now gathering that stuff to sell. A person game to my house to look at one particular item--a Batman and Catwoman doll/action figure set. The odd thing was, the guy was dressed up like the Joker.

Not long after the Joker guy left, a girl stopped by. She was in a Batgirl costume. It was designed much like the one Yvonne Craig wore as Batgirl in the old 60's TV series, but the fabric was metallic and shiny in a combination of light blue and silver patterns. The girl herself had wavy brunette hair and striking blue eyes.

I assumed she was there to look at some of the Batman items for sale, but she explained that she was there for the "photo shoot". We then set things up for me to photograph her in the costume, which I found to be both a source of excitement and anxiety.

No comments: