Sunday, March 25, 2012

Basically It's About Hendricks

MORNING OF MARCH 25, 2012

I was in a big house with a lot of people, including family and friends and some general fictional dream people. Somehow I'd obtained a new kitten, and everyone wanted to see it.

I was in one of the upstairs rooms letting people pet the cat when someone from downstairs called us to supper. At this point Christina Hendricks came out of an adjoining bathroom wearing a bra and panties! The underwear was of the "everyday" variety as opposed to lingerie, but still made for an alarmingly sexy site.

None of us could believe she was going to go downstairs to dinner in her underwear, but she didn't seem to think much of it. Once downstairs, however, the woman who was serving (and had obviously prepared) the food took great issue with it! Christina changed into jeans and a T-shirt.

At this point the dream sort of changed so that Ashley and I were both having dinner with Christina Hendricks in a nice restaurant. Someone asked me about the kitten, which I suddenly realized I'd left at home with no extra food or water (I'd apparently been gone for a few days).

Finally I remember being back in my apartment to check on the cat. My dad was here and explained he'd already brought it some food. Upon closer inspection we realized the food he'd bought was only for adult cats, so we still needed to go buy some for kittens.

No comments: