Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nerdy Names for Cats

MORNING Of MARCH 11, 2012

Ashley and I were visiting the home of some fictional family who had a house near a river. They had several daughters, ranging from small children to young teens. The daughters were explaining to us that the family had recently acquired several cats to take care of a mouse infestation. Their reasoning for this had been that it would have been to expensive to buy mouse traps.

Later, Ashely and I were discussing all the cats the daughters had shown us, and we were trying to come up with names for them, which we could share with the family. In real life Ashley and I had just watched several episodes of Doctor Who series six on Blu Ray that evening, so in the dream, we decided that some good cat names would be "Doctor", "Pond", "Rory", "River", etc.

There was some other part of the dream in which I was standing on pier near the water on the property this family owned. It was a beautiful, moonlit night, but I can't really remember what was happening. I think some people were actually walking around in the water.

No comments: