Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Tasty Remote

MORNING OF APRIL 22, 2009

This was actually from in-between snoozes on the alarm: I was in some kind of department store with a fictional girl of about my age. There were a small handful of other girls there that she knew, but I didn't recognize them.

The main girl handed us each a small remote control device. Then she directed the other girls in doing some kind of aerobic exercise while using the remote controls to fly little toy airplanes, or something to that effect (it's all a bit of a blur in the memory).

I was standing behind the main girl as she did this, and I was very hungry. I noticed my remote control seemed to be made or crackers or cookies or something of the like. So I began to slowly nibble it, trying to leave enough of it that I could still control the little RC plane. But I ended up eating the whole thing.

After the exercise, I asked the girl if I could have another remote control, because I'd eaten all of mine already. She said it was no problem, but before I remember receiving another, I remember suddenly sitting at desks in a classroom with her and the rest of the group.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha

this one is really funny
was it a remote made of cookies
or more like a package of cookies?

Andrew said...

It was a small, simple remote device, but it was formed out of cookies or some like substance. There was a non-edible antenna sticking out of it, but I don't remember any particular buttons or levers being there.

I just took bites out of it until it was gone, each time telling my self, "No more--I shouldn't eat the remote!" Needless to say, I was very hungry when I woke up.