Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Holding Cell

MORNING OF DECEMBER 27, 2009

I remember there was a large room with some sort of large, freestanding cage or holding cell in the center of it. Apart from that, the room was fairly drab and empty. I remember leading a small group of people into the cage and locking them in.

Remaining in the same room, I had to take a couple of pills. I think they were vitamins. After putting them in my mouth I realized I had no liquid to wash them down with, and I couldn't swallow them dry. They were beginning to dissolve and I could taste the nasty flavor. I think I began asking the prisoners if they had any water.

There was some other, different dream in which I was a fan of a particular, fictional Flash cartoon on the internet. It was very much like the actual Homestar Runner site. I was out in a park of some sort one day and saw a little statue of one of the characters from the fictional cartoon. I wanted to contact the creator and ask him how he'd had that made.

No comments: