Monday, January 11, 2010

Gorillas

MORNING OF JANUARY 11, 2010

I was at what more or less looked like my grandmother's house with some other family members. At one point my dad and I went to step outside. In the dream, much of the house was surrounded by a large, fenced-in pasture. As I was coming out onto the front porch, I noticed this field was now filled with a large band of gorillas!

I love gorillas, and was fascinated to be seeing them so close and in a "natural" setting. I happened to have my camera, and began to take pictures. I noticed one silverback was right at the fence, very near where we were standing. When I photographed him, he shielded his eyes from the flash and then became very angry!

We ran back inside to avoid his potential wrath. I think after waiting for a while I sneaked back outside to observe a little more of the apparently migrating primates.

No comments: