Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little Dinosaurs

MORNING OF JANUARY 10, 2010

This whole dream felt like I was inside a movie. I was actually in the scenes, watching things, aware of the "story", but I never interacted and it seems no one ever saw me.

I first recall being in a small backyard where some members of an African American family were having an argument, while others were trying to break it up. I looked down and noticed a little yellow songbird of some sort hopping around the feet of the scuffling individuals. I was shocked that it would so calmly approach such a ruckus, and also concerned that it might be inadvertently hurt.

Next, I walked up to the backdoor of the house. There was a small handicap ramp attached to the porch, and on this tramp I saw several tiny little lizards crawling up towards the open door. Upon closer inspection, I saw that the lizards walked upright, and looked very similar to tiny T-Rex's! Not wanting them to get into the house, I formed a blockade with my hands, and when they reached it they turned and went back down the ramp.

Now entering the house through the kitchen, I looked down to see a Triceratops about the size of a domestic cat. It was eating and drinking out of stainless steel food dishes! I was quite shocked to see it, and then I heard a narrator's voice explaining how, before dinosaurs became extinct, people used to keep small ones as pets. Amidst my shock, I was also thinking of The Flintstones.

No comments: