Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mario Tees and More

MORNING OF JANUARY 15, 2009

In real life, my friend Richard recently had surgery on his neck. In the dream he was recovering at home and I went to see him. Somehow we ended up at the store looking at T-shirts. I specifically remember two different gray ones with Super Mario Bros. characters on them.

At one point Richard held up a striped shirt that looked like the one worn by Spider-Man's villain, the Sandman. On the back of the shirt there was indeed a picture of the Sandman. He explained to me that they actually made these shirts before the Spider-Man 2 movie had ever been produced. This was supposed to be impressive, I think.

I knew I had a "movie meetup" group to attend that night, and I was considering buying one of the tees in this shop to wear to the event.

No comments: