Monday, January 4, 2010

Car Damage

MORNING OF JANUARY 4, 2009

I was in my apartment. It was early one morning and other people, I assume some of my friends, were here with me. Someone mentioned in passing that my car had been damaged overnight. I was shocked that they informed me with such nonchalance.

Moments later we were outside in the parking lot, which was very much bigger than it actually is. My parked car had obviously been rear-ended to the extent that it completely crumbled the trunk. The person who had done this obviously had just driven off, because there was no sign of them.

The remainder of the dream was just standing around in the parking lot talking to people, trying to figure out what I was going to do. I do recall at one point looking at my car again, and the damage wasn't quite as bad as it had previously looked.

No comments: