Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shoe, Nazis, Shoe!

MORNING OF JANUARY 9, 2010

I was either staying in or visiting some house with several of my friends. Melissa was trying to wrap presents for someone. The wrapping paper mostly featured cartoons, such as Disney characters. I remember walking into a room where Eric was and seeing a bunch of Looney Tunes wrapping paper in the floor. He told me that was Melissa's as well.

Richard and Jessica were there with daughter Cailey, and she and I were playing Strawberry Shortcake. She wanted to pretend that one of the various friends of Strawberry Shortcake had been kidnapped and we had to save her...so a whole group of my friends and I went outside as though we were covertly trying to locate her and rescue the fictional character from the enemy.

We came upon a docking station where several semi-trucks were loading and unloading cargo. The place was being guarded by....wait for it...Nazi soldiers. We were trying to figure out how to get past them when we noticed several rolling carts piled high with stylish shoes were parked nearby.

We began throwing the shoes at the Nazis. For some reason they didn't shoot us or otherwise kill or detain us--they literally were too busy just shielding themselves from the hail of shoes, as though they were really quite dangerous.

No comments: