Sunday, January 24, 2010

Under the Tent and More

MORNING Of JANUARY 24, 2010

There was a large tent pitched on a large lawn, under which all manner of items were being sold. I supposed it was like a type of yard sale or flea market. I was searching through items, hoping to find something specific, but I can't remember what.

I went into the house on this property, where my dad told me that Richard had tried to call me. I wondered why he had called my parents' house instead of my cell phone. I picked up my cell phone to call him back, but the phone looked exactly like a 1989 Nintendo Gameboy system!

After quite some time of fumbling with the Gameboy-phone, I still couldn't figure out how to place a call on it! Finally I realized why--this wasn't a phone at all! It was my iPod!

Then someone told me that, at that flea-market thing under the tent, there were DVDs someone had taken of me and an ex girlfriend being sold for $30 each. I was shocked and confused as to how they existed, and angry that they were being sold.

Finally, I recall going to The Alabama Theater with Lisa, though every other row of the seating faced backwards, and we were seated on a backwards-facing row. It felt awkward just starting at the people on the row behind you, and pointless not to be able to see the front.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool dream

I remember hearing of a puppet
theater that had swivel seats
so both back and front stages
could be viewed- although the entire
audience would collectively turn their seats

check e-bay for the dvd- you might be
surprised to find it:)