Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pumpkin Face

MORNING OF JANUARY 17, 2010

Lisa and I were parked outside what was supposed to be Richard and Jessica's home late one night, waiting for them to get home. Finally we went inside to see that Richard already was home, and he was only waiting on Jessica to return from somewhere. Eventually Jessica walked in and was surprised to see us there.

Later, I was with a girl in glasses, sitting outside a grocery store. The girl and I became a little amorous before stepping inside the store. Near the entrance there was a large display of pumpkins, as though this were the Halloween season.

We began to look through them, and the girl noticed one that looked almost like two pumpkins grown into each other, with a large gourd-like protrusion. It gave the appearance of a witch-like face, and we agreed it would make a really interesting jack-o-lantern. The girl went on to tell me how I should design a character with a pumpkin face like this one.

No comments: