Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My New Assistant


MORNING OF JULY 28, 2010


I was with Erin from The Office TV show. Apparently she was applying to be my "assistant" (I don't have the sort of job or lifestyle where I need a personal assistant). She was spending a lot of time with me, so, naturally, we ended up making out a lot.

Ultimately she got the job. We were sitting in an office waiting for official papers for her to sign. In the meantime, she began going through some of my "files". My "files" were simply pages and pages of my doodles and sketches (for anyone reading this who doesn't follow my other blogs, I'm an amateur cartoonist). She began to harshly but constructively criticize what she considered the weak parts of the drawings.

I respected her for not just telling me what she thought I wanted to hear. When I told her that, it was obvious it hadn't even occurred to her that she might have said anything different. We started to make out some more.

Suddenly this was all taking place in a large break area with several snack and drink machines. One of them was decorated with promotional art of some professional wrestler. I put money in it to get a drink and nothing happened, so I was trying to get my change back.

No comments: