Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wizards at a Ren Faire

MORNING OF JULY 25, 2010

Some type of festival, probably a Renaissance Faire, was apparently being held at a park. The area was filled with tents and pavilions full of people. At one pavilion I saw a group of three or four men and one woman, all dressed in bright, medieval-type clothing. I came to find out they were all wizards.

These wizards were very rude and boisterous. I soon came to learn that they planned to use their magic to destroy everything at this festival, just for fun.

I spent the rest of the time in the dream trying to warn other people. A few took me seriously, and tried to help me mount some kind of counterstrike against the wizards, though we didn't know really what we could do.

All my memories of this are pretty vague. In the final scene I remember the motley crew of people I'd gathered with me were now approaching the tent where the wizards were staying.

No comments: