Monday, January 2, 2012

The Disney World Mall

MORNING OF JANUARY 2, 2012

My friend Brandon and I supposedly worked together and were apparently planning a trip to Disney World with some other, fictional co-workers. I remember I got there first and was supposed to meet the others later. I kept walking around inside what looked like a big mall, though it was supposed to be Disney World.

In this mall there was a store that sold nothing but Disney-related watches and clocks. One of the clocks displayed on the wall had a picture on its face of the really old-school black and white Mickey Mouse looking very angry. The clock was circular with a silver frame. For some reason, I especially wanted this one.

Eventually I knew it was time to meet one of the fictional coworkers who were supposed to be joining me here. I went into an area of the mall that resembled an airport and found him. He was about my age and behaved very strangely. He was obsessed with martial arts and swords, and this seemed to be the main thing he wanted to talk about.

We then met up with Brandon and continued walking through the Disney-mall. One attraction we passed was designed to look like an old-timey movie theater. Guests would sit in the seats, which were attached to a rotating platform. The platform would move the seats under a spotlight, which somehow made all the people in the seats appear to be dressed in clothing that made them resemble people from the early 20th century. A souvenir picture was taken, and that seemed to be the sole point of it all.

After observing this for a little while, we moved on to other areas. I can't remember exactly what happened for the rest of the dream, except that it began to feel more and more like a movie, like we were part of some actual adventure. It seems we did something to stop a villain of some sort. The last scene in the dream actually was of a movie, which I was sitting in a theater watching. A character--a CG groundhog of some sort--announced that the main villain had not really been defeated, but was preparing a counter-attack. It ended with "to be continued" on the screen.

No comments: